Welcome to the new home of the School for Advanced Studies Tiger Times!!!

Friday, November 6, 2009

The Communication Thread

Words

The only connection between

Us

I cling on to them

Like my last line to life

Smiling at the fact when you speak them

Frowning at the fact that I don’t get to hear them often

Wavering at the fact as to where I stand

Save your breathe, is the action my friends tell me to take

Thinking.

I start off in following their suggestion

Until I feel that yank toward you

The words you speak to lure me are mesmerizing, compelling, calming, flowing

Yet firm and clear

My decisions are and are not of my own

I know that my body is following your direction

Yet I have no intention of stopping it

Connection created from concrete

Hidden

PROMISES, it’s what build this tremendous solid structure of consideration

Red is the color of our thread that interlocked our

Words


-Nemo

No comments: