Welcome to the new home of the School for Advanced Studies Tiger Times!!!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Memories

A knight without a Queen,
None to obey or follow,

None to rule or lead,

A life without a hollow.

A prince in search of his princess,

A Romeo falling for his Juliet,

A Dante fighting for his one and only,

A Moon to live alongside his Sun.

My life I will not let go,

Whatever it may become,

No matter what its path is.

Regret to remain non-existent.

This life shall remain my own,

Whether it be meant for a martyr,

A knight in travel, or,

A King to save the world.

My heart still beats,

Without surrendering to the dark,

I kneel to the light.

To you I hold out my hand.

My pride can break,

My hope can shatter,

My life can fade,

Yet, my heart won’t stop.

Dearly beloved,

I will always miss you,

Being a thousand miles apart,

Being even seconds apart.

With hate as a witness,

Love continues to fight,

With the dark as my ally,

I fall into the light.

You break past my every wall,

I build past the ones that belong to you,

An imperfection in one,

Is a perfection in the other.

The world could be on the brink of despair,

Yet, you would only matter,

Is this a dream … or is this,

A dream turned into a nightmare?

The faces watch,

The voices speak,

The thoughts wonder,

And the truth sleeps.

My end was brought about,

Leaving only your beginning in the horizon,

The dark took me whole,

My light flickered weak.

I lost myself and I did nothing,

Lost in the thoughts of the past,

My hope burned away,

From night to day.

I never forgave myself,

Yet, I wouldn’t change a thing,

Even if I could,

A new beginning I will bring.

I still think of you,

My inspiration lives on,

My hope rekindled,

My life out of the shadows.

From the dark I walk on,

With the light I know,

Perhaps in time we will meet again,

Strangers closer than any other.

Until that time I will let it be,

I can’t live blind my dear,

I won’t allow myself to,

I’ll always remember you.

A farewell, this is not.

For the puzzle is incomplete without one another.

This one’s for you,

My Karoline.


-Anonymous

No comments: