Welcome to the new home of the School for Advanced Studies Tiger Times!!!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Countdown

Less than a week is
less than 52 before I holler
"Yoohoo!" to a U-niversity.

It's adversity to
live in a city
that you feel is real sh--ty.
Deeper in the gritty
is the house that be my prison cell...

phone is the only escape.
I don't want to be here,
I'm too near the bull----...
too many tears, especially
when I get a mind flick
and dream of a Phil Jackson
Bulls hit.

Damn...

Six rings around the rosey
and my gaurd is down... no point
or James Posey...

A resignation of the pain
is only...
days away from Or-land...
Oh sh--! I ran from the Middle
East bottomless pit.

I will be a ballpoint pen...
Get it?
I'm the point, give me the ball
and I OD with the pen after I shake them all
off.

So ship me away, next-day.
Because I'm impatient
to lay in a place vacant
of sh-- that plagues
the brain...
A vacation.

For four years is what I need...
come back to visit a place and bleed?
Fu-- is you teekin aboot?
I'm speaking of true hurt.
I'm never leaving the truth.


-Carlo "Carnage" Callwood

No comments: